West Farleigh – Log Cabin
Availability & Booking
At A Glance
- 1 sleeping area with super king size bed
- 1 shower room and WC
- Free-standing roll top bath
- Log burner
- Sorry to regret no children or babies
- Electric oven and small gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer
- Private hot tub
- Private decking area with seating
- Bed linen and towels included
- Off-road parking for 2 cars
- Wi-Fi included
- 2 dogs welcome
- Regret no washing machine
- Shop 7 miles and pub 2 miles
- SMART TV in the lounge area
- Charcoal BBQ available
- Call to discuss if you have a requirement for larger groups – other properties at West Farleigh Farm available
- Arrival: 15:00 onwards
- Departure: before 10:00, unless otherwise stated in your arrival details
This detached Log Cabin nestles in an idyllic spot surrounded by woodland, great for couples to relish in complete seclusion.
Cadeleigh is near many pretty villages such as Bickleigh, with the River Exe meandering through it and the popular mill that offers boutique shopping and artisan foods. There is endless beautiful countryside, making it a scenic setting ideal for walking and all manner of country pursuits. There is much to see and do in the nearby town of Tiverton, which has a pretty canal offering boats for hire. Slightly further afield is the city of Exeter, with its huge variety of shops and restaurants. For history lovers Fursdon House and Gardens gives an insight into the heritage of the area.
On entering this unique rustic Log Cabin, the open-plan lounge/kitchen/dining area has a comfy sofa to relax on whilst taking in the surrounding views, alternatively watch your favourite channel or movie on the SMART TV. Cook a meal in the well-equipped kitchen area with electric oven and 2 ring gas hob, microwave and fridge/freezer.
Following on from the living space it leads into the shower room and WC. Finally, you’ll find yourself in the cosy bedroom area where you’ll find a super king size bed.
Stepping outside is a large decked area with private hot tub, sun loungers and charcoal BBQ, you will no doubt find it difficult leaving this relaxed environment. After a day’s adventures what could be nicer than stargazing from the hot tub. There is a fully-fenced enclosed lawn area around the Log Cabin ideal for your four-legged friend and off-road parking and turning area for 2 cars. Sorry to regret no children or babies.
Dogs are charged at £20 each per full or part week.